Wednesday, July 25, 2007

playtime







we're back again! for those of you who are curious why it took so long for me to update the blog i'll give you the quick version. after my computer was finally fixed and i thought we were completely problem free, my camera broke! after a little debate, matt and i decided to go ahead and purchase a new one and it arrived a few days ago in the mail (thank you costco.com!). in the mean time, we've been living life as usual. the pictures for this post are from july, when i spent the day babysitting my niece, olivia, so my sister and brother-in-law could go on a date. lexi loved it because it meant she had another dog (her cousin baily, also a lab) and someone her size (liv) to play with. the pics are of liv eating dinner, lexi and liv sharing a teething ring (i know, i took it away!), baily and lexi playing, and our *wonderful* puppy exhausted after playtime (i have no idea what she got on her nose!).

No comments: