Saturday, September 15, 2007

busy, busy






today was a very busy day! i spent the morning at the wedding site with my mom and two of my bridesmaids looking for decorating ideas and such while matt was a at work. after that, we both ended up meeting at my house where i was going to work on making practice bouquets for the wedding with elizabeth, one of the bridesmaids, and he had to watch my sister's 3 kids. it worked out well, with my niece helping me and elizabeth making the bouquets and the two boys taking lexi on a walk with matt. afterwards we watched the incredibles and made chocolate chip cookies (after dinner, of course!). after my sister came to pick up the kids, matt and i headed to garland to watch the plano east senior high school football game and see my brother play snare drum on the drumline in the band. he did great and PESH won 40-7! it turned out to be a great day for everyone (and how could it not be with flowers, football and cookies involved?!) :)

2 comments:

sarah said...

you and matt look great (in the stands and on the field)!

Anonymous said...

wow, somehow i hadn't seen any of your posts from the last month. your link is saved on my favorites list, and i assumed the post that popped up was the newest one every time i checked, but it's one from over a month ago. :) glad to see you update more than that!