Monday, March 17, 2008

birthday #23

i keep telling the people at work that i'm "all grown up now" or "a real adult": i'm married, have a house, a dog, a new car and i just turned 23! i celebrated on my actual birthday, the 15th, by doing (what else?) what i always do on saturday nights - work. sunday afternoon i celebrated with my family, though, including my favorite dessert, grilled burgers, presents and lots of fun. the next friday (good friday) matt and i had a little birthday party for me at our house as a way to show off our new grill (thanks guys!!! you know who you are!). we had people come from my work, matt's work and a few of my friends from nursing school and high school, too. it was a blast! matt probably did the best job putting me into a festive mood by letting me open a birthday gift every day between the 13th - 16th, so it was like every day was my birthday! thanks to everyone who made it so special!
and no, i don't feel any older...yet ;)

No comments: