Sunday, June 14, 2009

the best husband



just a post to make everyone out there jealous....
the last few weeks i've been working a lot of extra because matt has been teaching an evening summer class. by a lot of extra, i mean five 12-hour shifts/week...this is why most of you probably think i've fallen off the planet. sorry! i haven't even really seen my husband, but he has made extra effort to make sure that i keep my sanity during this time period. not only has he made increased efforts to help around the house, but he has been making me breakfast when i get home from work! this is a big deal because my husband doesn't really cook, and he doesn't wake up early. the days he greets me in the morning are those in which he has also been up all night working: grading papers, writing lectures, making power points or tests, etc. it's a big deal for him to stay up a few extra hours and cook for me! those of you who work with me also know that he always packs my lunch for me...a huge (and tasty!) time-saver!
life isn't always easy, but it's certainly better with an awesome husband! thanks for being wonderful, honey!



better than ihop? ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The answer is "yes, better than IHOP!)