Saturday, March 20, 2010

a birthday in ohio!

after returning from texas, i got to celebrate the big 2-5 birthday with matt's side of the family here in ohio. it was a great day, although a little chilly for me (i'm used to warm birthdays in texas!). matt and i met up with the family at abuelo's for a tasty lunch before roaming around easton mall for a while. we enjoyed some free starbucks (we had a gift card), a free piece of godiva chocolate (yum!) and some free browsing at the mac store (quite possibly my favorite part!). then we headed to the other side of the mall to catch a 3D IMAX showing of the new alice in wonderland movie. it was definitely an experience!

me with my hubby

heather helps maddie take a pic

jen & maddie - in the same outfit!

birthday starbucks, yum!

alice in wonderland

my annual birthday tulips from pat & david

so pretty!

No comments: