Wednesday, July 18, 2012

baby girl shower

on july 15th, my wonderful friends crystal and melissa threw me a baby shower.  not only was the whole thing done beautifully, it was really a lot of fun!  instead of games, we made onesies for baby girl king to wear which was tons of fun!  we also enjoyed some really tasty treats and i got to enjoy having a lot of my favorite people all in one place.  in short, it was probably the best baby shower i've ever been to, and i was lucky to be the guest of honor.  i am so thankful to be blessed with such sweet friends!

the tasty food!

 party goers


time for presents
noah shows off his baby sister's new toy

 one of the many adorable hats made by my friend chris

working on onesies


sarah one (by vote) for best onesie!

everyone showing off the new wardrobe we created :)

my hostesses, attempting to make a "heart" on my baby bump
 ...not so successful, but highly entertaining!

 now they got it!
thank you to everyone who came to celebrate this new life with us, and thank you especially to crystal and melissa for hosting such a great shin-dig!

No comments: