Thursday, June 20, 2013

Father's Day 2013

Happy father's day to all the dads out there!!  I was privileged enough to get to spend the day with my wonderful husband, father to our two kiddos, and my dad who has been a huge influence in my life.  We celebrated with a very low-key swim party at our house, but enjoyed all the normal father's day fixin's: chicken friend steak, mashed potatoes, chocolate cake, etc.

Enjoying the food:

 (note Jared's post-swimming, post-eating coma position on the swing)

The kids' table

Mom and Dad enjoying some chocolate cake



Matt's reaction to his surprise gift: I personally framed his college soccer jerseys (although only one was actually ready in time for Father's Day).

The finished product: home and away jerseys with programs, now hanging in our game room:  

No comments: