Thursday, October 11, 2007

time to celebrate












another busy week! on october 9, lexi finally got to go to her "graduation ceremony" for her puppy training class. thank goodness her daddy was able to take her while i went to work. we missed her actual graduation date because it was at the same time as our co-ed shower, so we are excited we finally got to make it! this week was also a very special week for matt and myself, on friday the 12th we will celebrate the 1st anniversary of our first date. matt took me out to fogo de chao (an all-you-can-eat meat and salad restaurant...yummy!). the service was great and the food was delicious, but the dessert was by far, unanimously the best part of the meal (which is why it gets it's own picture!). there are no pictures of me because we went out on the 10th instead of the 12th so i could go out with my hair & makeup done from my trial run for the wedding. after some debate, i decided that i didn't want anyone to see me with my hair and makeup done until the wedding...sorry! but don't worry, less than 2 months to go!

No comments: