Monday, April 13, 2009

easter 2009


a pic with my sisters after church


alex, alia & ben in their easter clothes


a bluebonnet pic

matt and i celebrated easter with my extended family this year by making the trip to the waco/hewitt area with all of my immediate family. we went to the 0845 service at church, then loaded up into my sisters's family-size vehicles and drove the 2 hours to meet up with my mom's family for lunch and an easter egg hunt for the kiddos. even though the day started out rainy, we had sunshine and warm weather by the time the kids were ready to hunt for eggs. the proctor family and matt & i were even able to take advantage of a nearby bluebonnet field for a photo-op, but jonah was a little cranky without his nap....so it didn't go quite as planned. all-in-all, we had a great time and enjoyed the chance to visit with the family. happy easter, everyone! and God bless!

No comments: