Monday, March 19, 2012

birthday #27





i'm not sure how it happened, but somehow i have reached birthday number 27!  suddenly, my age makes me sound much older than i really feel, even though when they are guessing my age, people always guess that i'm older than i really am.  it was a birthday of small celebrations, but it was just right.  i had time to reflect on the past year and just how much my life has changed (becoming a mother being at the top of the list!) both in the last 12 months and throughout my twenties.  i'm not sure that there's really much i would change at all, i've been so blessed with family, friends, a good career and a wonderful husband and son.  and since i didn't really use my twenties as an excuse to "go crazy" i can't say that i really have any regrets, either.  all in all, i've accomplished a lot and have a lot to be thankful for...and i still have 3 years left in my 20's to do whatever i need to do before i start working on my 30's ;)

a few pics from the celebrations at my parents' house:

the kiddos play in the back yard







No comments: