Monday, December 20, 2010

26 weeks


here are some 26 week pics and the maternity quiz. unfortunately, i don't have anything new or exciting to report. fortunately, that also means that everything is continuing to go well!


How far along? 26 weeks

Weight gain/loss: ~ 12 lbs. total

Maternity clothes? Yes! And in time for cookie fests and the holiday season!

Stretch marks? Notta one

Sleep? Stuffy nose this week made it more difficult than normal

Best moment this week? People at work telling me I’m “all belly!”

Food cravings: sweets!

Gender: little boy!

Belly button in or out? In for now

What I miss? Ziegen Bock beer, chuy’s frozen margaritas

What I'm looking forward to: our next appointment (but not the glucose tolerance test!)

Weekly wisdom: eating healthy, sleeping and not stressing out are good for baby and me

Milestones: 6.5 months, baby!

1 comment:

Dallas to DC said...

Hey lady,

got your christmas card, it was soo soo cute! You guys look amazing! We miss you!