Tuesday, December 28, 2010

27 weeks!

again, not too much to report this week in the area of our pregnancy. we are trucking along, continuing to gain weight and getting ready for our next OB visit on january 4th. our little man is becoming more active all the time, and it's become more noticeable, too, as he continues to gain weight and lose space in there! people at work can actually see him moving around sometimes which is a fun experience for both me and them!
the only problem we ran into this past week was a small stomach bug i caught that lasted almost exactly 24 hours...starting on 12/24 (around 3 am) and ending on the morning of christmas (around 4am). fortunately, besides one really horrible episode of vomiting and a general not-feeling-well type of feeling there were no other symptoms and i was still able to participate in the christmas fun (although i didn't get to eat any of the tex-mex christmas dinner with everyone!). check out the previous post for christmas pics. the maternity quiz and belly pics are below!


How far along? 27 weeks

Weight gain/loss: ~ 13 lbs. total

Maternity clothes? Yes!

Stretch marks? Notta one (thank you to my mom’s genes)

Sleep? No problems…I’ve always loved to sleep, though!

Best moment this week? People at work telling me I’m “all belly!”

Food cravings: none currently

Gender: little boy!

Belly button in or out? In for now

What I miss? Ziegen Bock beer, chuy’s frozen margaritas

What I'm looking forward to: starting our Bradley Method child birthing classes

Weekly wisdom: I am growing a person, and I am part of a miracle today!

Milestones: end of trimester #2!

1 comment:

Dallas to DC said...

Awww, I wish I could see him moving around! I miss you!