Monday, December 13, 2010

week 25

our baby is now roughly the size of an eggplant! translation: between 13.6 and 14.8 inches, weighing between 1.5 - 2.2 lbs.

a big week for everyone in the family! our little man continues to get bigger and so does my belly! in all the talk about the vacation last week, i didn't get to mention that our 24 week appointment went great. all our measurements are perfect and our little man's heartbeat is still strong. my blood pressure and weight gain are still healthy too! next visit i will have to do my glucose tolerance test to rule out gestational diabetes (ick!) and then after that we will start going every 2 weeks instead of every 4! my, how time flies! around that same time we will also start childbirth classes, so i guess any hope of things "slowing down" after the holidays is out the window for this little king family!


lexi jumped in on this pic...guess she's feeling a little left out lately!

in other news, my husband also needs some time in the spotlight. his indoor soccer team won the championship in their league. whoo hoo! congrats to the team, and to my hubby, who is still convinced that our son can start learning soccer before he can crawl....

my soccer champion

showing off his winner's water bottle and soccer bag


and here's the weekly maternity quiz:

How far along? 25 weeks

Weight gain/loss: ~ 10 lbs. total

Maternity clothes? Yes! And oh, so comfy!

Stretch marks? Notta one

Sleep? Definitely on my sides now, for the first time it’s really hard for me to lay on my back!

Best moment this week? Gaining weight and not feeling guilty about it

Food cravings: Nothing specific right now.

Gender: little boy!

Belly button in or out? In for now

What I miss? Ziegen Bock beer, chuy’s frozen margaritas

What I'm looking forward to: our next appointment

Weekly wisdom: this time next year we’ll have a 9 month old! Enjoy this time now!

Milestones: we got to celebrate our anniversary and babymoon!

No comments: