Wednesday, October 28, 2009

last sunday funday in texas


october 25, 2009...my last texas sunday funday with my family for a while :(
fortunately, the day was so full of fun times and smiles that i hardly had a chance to think about the bitterswee-tness of it all. i worked my last saturday night shift at MCD before heading home for a quick nap. i woke up around 1100 to meet my family at our church and head to the arboretum for the fall festivities. i got to spend time with my family, see all the pretty flowers and pumpkins, the tree house exhibit and my cute-as-can-be nieces and nephew dressed in their winnie-the-pooh themed costumes! after the arboretum we headed to mom & dad's house for the dallas cowboys game (go cowboys!!!) and some dinner and going-away cake :)
i had a great time, but was sad on my way home for obvious reasons. thanks, wonderful family, for an awesome sunday!



sunday funday

No comments: