Monday, January 3, 2011

28 weeks


we have officially made it into the third trimester! all things are still going well and we have no problems to report -- yay! baby is still moving around in there like crazy and is getting bigger all the time. while i still have many people tell me i look "tiny" for being 28 weeks, i'm starting to feel much bigger. i especially felt this way after looking back at my 17, 19 and 21 week pictures...omg! i thought i had a bump back then! fortunately, all the weight gain seems to be confined to my baby bump currently, and i'm trying to continue eating healthy, exercising and getting enough rest to keep it that way.
in other news, we started our bradley classes this week and had a great time talking with other parents-to-be and enjoying the education of our wonderful instructor (who i knew before we signed up for the class).
maybe now that we are in the third trimester, we'll get around to doing more with the nursery!

How far along? 28 weeks

Weight gain/loss: ~ 16 lbs. total

Maternity clothes? Yes!

Stretch marks? Notta one (thank you to my mom’s genes)

Sleep? No problems…I’ve always loved to sleep, though!

Best moment this week? starting our Bradley classes and getting to meet other moms and dads that are as far along as we are

Food cravings: none currently

Gender: little boy!

Belly button in or out? In for now

What I miss? Ziegen Bock beer, chuy’s frozen margaritas, and cookie dough!

What I'm looking forward to: the AKUC baby shower

Weekly wisdom: enjoying these last few months of “freedom” and being able to keep my baby safe and with me at all times

Milestones: third trimester!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how sweet! I just love your comments. keep them coming. :D Love to each of you! ~ Mom

Dallas to DC said...

You haven't mentioned the GTT I guess that means it went well!