Wednesday, January 19, 2011

AKUC baby shower

today was a first for me: i was the guest of honor at a baby shower! my wonderful friend rachel and the ladies of acute kids urgent care organized and attended an amazing baby shower for me at la hacienda restaurant. not only did i get to enjoy the company of family and friends, i got to eat some tasty tex-mex food and get cute gifts for our little one! it was so much fun, i wish it could have lasted even longer! also, rachel got the most *amazing* cupcakes ever...i really wish you could sample them via blog, but you'll just have to take my word for it or ask someone else who attended! i also have to say thank you to my hubby for not only wanting to be a part of the shower and all things baby-related, but who acted as impromptu photographer so the ladies could enjoy the shower and helped my mom and sister keep all 6 of our nieces and nephews entertained and polite during the shower. thanks, honey!
and big thanks to rachel, for organizing such a great shower! many thanks to everyone who attended and made it so memorable. baby king says thanks, too!

No comments: