Tuesday, January 11, 2011

week #29

here's my belly at 29 weeks! our little man is continuing to grow and move like crazy, and all things at our last check-up indicate that we are both healthy (dad is doing fine, too, in case you were wondering). i did, fortunately, pass my glucose tolerance test (YAY!), so i do not have to have another one done (double yay!). they also checked my hemoglobin and hematocrit to make sure i wasn't anemic and i'm doing pretty well on that front, too. my weight gain has steadily been a little behind what they were expecting -- i'm not complaining about this -- but they say that my measurements are right on track so we have no reason to be worried.
so, passing the GTT = baby's not too big.
measurements accurate for we gestation = baby's not too small.
that means he must be just right :)
we were a little sad we were unable to go to our bradley class this past sunday because of the snow, but it was nice to enjoy a lazy day at home, too. hopefully there won't be any other hang-ups and we will be at all the rest of the classes.


How far along? 29 weeks

Weight gain/loss: ~18 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes!

Stretch marks? Notta one (thank you to my mom’s genes)

Sleep? No problems right now.

Best moment this week? finding out I passed my glucose tolerance test!!!

Food cravings: had a craving for cookie dough earlier this week, but that happened even when I wasn’t pregnant…

Gender: little boy!

Belly button in or out? In for now

What I miss? Ziegen Bock beer, chuy’s frozen margaritas, and cookie dough!

What I'm looking forward to: the AKUC baby shower

Weekly wisdom: I love my body, because I love my baby!

Milestones: third trimester!

No comments: