Monday, April 14, 2014

32 weeks


8 months!?  Indeed, we're already there!  I'm continuing to enjoy my pregnancy, but still feeling tired a lot of days.  Now I'm convinced it has a lot to do with my crazy schedule and very active kiddos.  I wouldn't trade a minute of it, but I wouldn't mind just a *tiny* bit more sleep sometimes ;)
According to the birth websites, baby boy now measures about 16.7 inches long and weighs somewhere in the neighborhood of 3.75 lbs.  He is also sporting toenails, fingernails and some peach-fuzz hair.  Sounds like a cutie :)


maternity quiz
maternity clothes: yup
sleep: still enjoying it
best moment this week: hmmm...being told that baby boy is (still) head-down at our appointment.  let's keep it that way, little guy!
what i miss: it's getting warmer, and i would love to enjoy a beer or a strong margarita in the hot-tub!  
cravings: chocolate pudding!

what i'm looking forward to: meeting this little guy and enjoying the summer with my three kiddos
weekly wisdom: this might be my last pregnancy (we still haven't decided if this is the last little King or if we might try for one more), I feel like I need to really cherish it in case it is!
milestones: 8 months along! 

No comments: