Monday, April 21, 2014

33 weeks

Nothing too special to report this week (and that's okay!).  We did celebrate Easter with the family on Sunday and I couldn't help but think about the fact that by this time next year we will be keeping up with an extra Easter basket and such next year :)  It's a pretty sweet thought!
This week baby is supposed to be about the size of a pineapple (more than 17 inches long and around 4 lbs)! My biggest struggle is that we haven't been able to settle on a name for this kid.  Nothing seems "just right" when we talk about it, unless you ask Noah.  He will tell you -- every time -- that this sweet baby boy's name is Jonathan.  Does this baby seem like a Jonathan?  Or is he someone else?  I guess we have a few more weeks to figure it out ;)

maternity quiz
maternity clothes: yup.
sleep: I definitely can't sleep on my back at all anymore, and I *have* to have a pillow between my knees to sleep on my side. 
best moment this week: enjoying time with Sam and Noah before we add another boy to the mix
cravings: chocolate.  
what i miss: having a larger wardrobe to choose from ;)
what i'm looking forward to: getting more and more excited about meeting this little boy!
weekly wisdom: remember that this baby is a miracle from God, enjoy the awesomeness of that fact!
milestones: another week behind us and that much closer to full-term.

No comments: